My Guide Website?
Neuschwanstein Private Guided Tour Packages
, Hohenschwangau https://www.myguidemunich.com/events/neuschwanstein-private-guided-tour-packages
Munich: Neuschwanstein Private Guided Tour Packages
- Experience Neuschwanstein Castle without waiting in long lines
- Take advantage of guaranteed reservation of Neuschwanstein tickets even with short-term booking
- Learn about Bavaria and its history
- Enjoy beautiful mountain scenery
DescriptionExperience the historical, cultural, and natural treasures of Bavaria and Tyrol on this private tour from Munich. Visit the legendary Neuschwanstein Castle. Enjoy a convenient pickup from your hotel and make your way into the Bavarian foothills, enjoying some great photo opportunities at lakes and other scenic spots along the way. Visit one of the local rococo churches before reaching Hohenschwangau: the Village of the Royal Castles. Purchase skip-the-line tickets on the tour and avoid waiting. Choose from 3 exciting tour packages. The Classic tour package will take you to Linderhof Palace, the second of King Ludwig II's fairytale castles. Admire the lavish interiors and magical castle garden. Follow it up with a guided tour of Oberammergau and Ettal Abbey. Opting for the Adrenaline Kick Package takes you to the 700-year-old ruins of Burgenwelten Ehrenberg castle and its 400-meter long Highline 179 pedestrian suspension bridge. Take in spectacular views from the bridge. Take the 3-Castle Package and enjoy exploring 3 different castles from the inside: Neuschwanstein, King Maximilian II's neo-Gothic summer residence of Hohenschwangau, and the Linderhof Palace.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Guide Private transportation in a new, air-conditioned VW minivan Guaranteed reservation of Neuschwanstein tickets even with short-term booking Mineral water
- The price of Neuschwanstein tickets are not included, they are only a guaranteed reservation During the COVID-19 pandemic, procedures and restrictions can change quickly. The local partner will contact you in instances where COVID-19 restrictions have changed. For people with serious mobility restrictions, an exclusive lift service can be arranged at Neuschwanstein castle on request Instead of a 20-minute hike to the Highline 179 suspension bridge and/or to the Ehrenberg castle ruins, a funicular can be used for a small fee