My Guide Website?
Ampfing: Private Seven Lakes Flight with Headphones
Soar above 7 Bavarian lakes on a scenic private airplane flight from Ampfing. Marvel at the rolling mountain ranges and peaceful waters beneath you, listening to your pilot's stories through headphones.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the thrill of flying in your own private, small airplane
- Listen to your pilot share their knowledge about the area
- Take advantage of a few air photo stops in the air
- Fly above 7 idyllic lakes with calm, dark blue waters
- Soar over Bavarian mountain ranges covered in forests
DescriptionExplore Bavaria's unrivalled natural beauty from the air on a private flight from Ampfing. See the entire mountain range from the Kampenwand far into the Allgäu with 7 calm lakes along the route. Sit back and marvel at the views unfurling beneath you while you listen to your pilot's narration through headphones. Take off and head south to Chieming with its idyllic Chiemsee lake. From there, cross the lake to see the two islands of Frauenchiemsee and Herrenchiemsee from the air. Passing Prien, set course for the Schliersee lake, with a brief view of Spitzingsee lake. Marvel at more lake views from above Tegernsee lake with its charming Tegernseer brewery, which is known far beyond Bavaria's borders. After a short Tegernsee sightseeing flight, fly along the mountain range to Jochberg to marvel at Kochelsee lake with Walchensee lake behind it. Next, fly over the small, partly untouched Staffelsee islands before starting the journey to the Allgäu. En route, marvel at Forgensee lake, which is on the direct route to the intermediate landing site, the Kempten airfield. Land in Kempten for a coffee and cake break. Re-energized, take off to return to Ampfing. Depending on how much time is left and on the weather, return via Lake Ammer and Lake Starnberg. Fly over another hotspot, the town of Wasserburg. With its historic centre on a peninsula formed by the meandering river Inn and many Medieval structures, it is always worth a photo.
IncludesHeadphones Microphone with disposable covers Flight tour Pilot Coffee Cake
- Passengers under the age of 18 only with the consent and presence of a legal guardian The sightseeing flight time is always calculated from the moment the engine is started until it is switched off at the home airport