My Guide Website?
Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour41 Reviews
Discover Augsburg's water management system, a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2019, on a walking tour. Follow your guide and see the city's magnificent fountains, Lech canals, and waterworks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle Full-Day Trip
- Munich: Historical Walking Tour Maxvorstadt with GEO Epoche
- From Munich: Rothenburg and Nördlinger Ries Day Trip by Bus
- From Munich: Dachau Memorial Site Half-Day Trip
- Munich: Royal Water Music on the Starnberg Lake
- Feel the cobblestones under your shoes through Augsburg's Old Town
- Walk along the small and historic Lech canals in the Lech quarter
- Discover the oldest existing waterworks in central Europe at the Rotes Tor
- Admire Augsburg's magnificent fountains, including the Augustus fountain
- Hear your local guide tell you facts about the UNESCO World Heritage Site