My Guide Website?
Erding: Erdinger Brewery Tour with Beer and Bavarian Snack27 Reviews
Join a guided tour of Erdinger Brewery. Learn how delicious wheat beer is made and take part in a beer tasting with a traditional Bavarian snack of sausages and pretzels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit Germany's largest family-owned wheat beer brewery
- Enjoy beer tasting and a traditional Bavarian snack
- Watch a master brewer in action
- Learn interesting facts about brewing traditions
DescriptionJoin a guided tour of Erdinger Brewery and watch the master brewers in action. Meet your guide at the Brewery Visitor Center and get ready for an entertaining journey through the world of Erdinger wheat beer. Learn how beer is brewed, what happens in the bottling plant and why is the high-bay warehouse so cool. Experience after the tour the full range of Erdinger wheat beers with a traditional Bavarian snack with wheat beer, white sausages and pretzels. Choose to join a tour in English or in German.
Includes3 hour Brewery tour Tour guide Erdinger wheat beer Bavarian snack (white sausages and pretzels)
- There are many steps along the route (about 260). Unfortunately, the tour is not therefore suitable for people with mobility problems or wheelchair users. The bottling plant is never in operation on Fridays – from midday onward – and Saturdays. For production reasons, there are other times the brewery cannot guarantee that bottling will be in progress during your tour. If production has stopped, you will watch a highly informative film that describes the bottling process in great detail.