My Guide Website?
From Munich: Dachau Memorial Site Tour & SS-Shooting Range38 Reviews
Hear about the history of the Nazi concentration camp at Dachau. Tour the buildings and see a film on what life was like for those interned there.
- Tour the Memorial Site at Dachau
- See a documentary film about life for the camp’s inmates
- Visit the former SS Shooting Range of Hebertshausen
DescriptionTravel from Munich to Dachau on this 6.5-hour tour, where a licensed guide will take you on a tour of the Concentration Camp Memorial Site. A museum and documentary film show the reality of life for those who were sent there. Hear of the medical experiments, torture methods and mass execution of tens of thousands of inmates. There will plenty of time for quiet reflection at the religious memorials scattered around this site of Nazi brutality. Before returning to Munich you’ll stop at the former SS Shooting Range of Hebertshausen.
IncludesAdmission fees Round-trip transportation between Munich and Dachau via air-conditioned coach Qualified guide Food and drinks Optional gratuities
- For reasons related to monument preservation, not all paths in the former prison camp have been paved and some are not wheelchair accessible
- Visitors are asked to respect the dignity of the site by wearing appropriate attire
- Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now