My Guide Website?
From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour352 Reviews
Skip the lines to the Neuschwanstein and Linderhof castles, and enjoy seamless transportation in a long-distance coach. Experience German history and explore the picturesque village of Oberammergau.
- Step into the past as you explore the castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof
- Travel in comfort with panoramic views of the German countryside
- Learn the history behind each turn with your local guide
- Hear about crafting traditions and styles from local woodcarvers
- Take in the sweeping views from the Marienbrücke bridge
DescriptionTake a scenic ride to the castles of Neuschwanstein and Linderhof with skip-the-line entry. Experience the lush beauty of the German countryside and learn the history of the area from your local guide. In the morning, travel in comfort from Munich to Linderhof Palace for a guided tour. Discover the history of the castle before continuing to the picturesque town of Oberammergau. Explore the village and hear about traditional crafts from the local woodcarvers. At noon, head along the Romantische Straße (Romantic Road) to Neuschwanstein Castle. Stop for lunch (not included) on arrival or go directly to the Marienbrücke bridge. In the afternoon, explore Neuschwanstein Castle, before a relaxing ride back to Munich.
IncludesSkip-the-line tickets Guide Snacks Drinks on board Wi-Fi
- It takes approximately 30 to 40 minutes to walk from the ticket office to the castle, around 1.5 kilometers on a steep uphill road