From Munich: Trip to Neuschwanstein & Linderhof in Spanish42 Reviews
Travel to King Ludwig II’s Neuschwanstein and Linderhof palaces on a tour from Munich with a Spanish-speaking guide. Explore the interior of both of these spectacular palaces, admire their gardens, and take in scenic alpine views throughout the day.
- Marvel at Neuschwanstein, the alpine castle of King Ludwig II
- Admire the spectacular scenery of the Bavarian Alps
- Visit the stunning Linderhof palace in southwestern Bavaria
DescriptionDrive through the pre-alpine region of Bavaria to Neuschwanstein, the fairytale castle built by King Ludwig II in Hohenschwangau. You’ll have a chance to admire both the exterior and interior of the palace and take in the spectacular views from the Bridge of Mary. Cross alpine valleys en route to Linderhof, the Baroque jewel that’s one of smaller palaces built by Ludwig II. In addition to visiting the palace, you’ll see the spectacular gardens.
IncludesPrivate transportation in minivan / minibus Spanish-speaking group guide Ticket and reservation fee Neuschwanstein:€ 15/per person (adults); €2,5/per person (under 18) Ticket and reservation fee Linderhof: € 10/per person (adults); €2,5/pax (under 18) Bridge transfer tickets (€2.50 per person) Food and drinks
- Please note that this tour is only available in Spanish
- This tour is not suitable for travelers with restricted mobility • This tour requires a minimum of three participants to operate. If the minimum number is not met, the local partner will contact you to offer an alternative
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now