My Guide Website?
German Wine Self-Guided Tour in Munich's Old Town Wine Bars
Fall in love with the taste of popular, regional & craft wines from Germany with a self guided tasting tour of 6 wines& delicious appetizers. Visit 3 wine bars&see top attractions in Munich's Old Town
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Zugspitze Mountain Van Tour
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour
- Enjoy 6 different German wines on a self-guided wine tour of Munich's Old Town.
- Taste the recommended red, white and rose wines and compare their unique flavour
- Try typical German appetizers that enhance the flavour of wines.
- See selected highlights such as Munich Residenz with a dose of interesting facts
- Use our informative booklet and save yourself a lot of time for tiring research.
DescriptionTaste the best of German wines on a self-guided wine tour in Munich's Old Town. Get the best wine tasting experience thanks to a booklet prepared by local experts with interesting and useful information including venue names, locations, contact numbers, wine recommendations, information about admission and tickets to attractions to help you plan your day. Set off on a wine tasting adventure to find your favourite wine in Munich! Start your self-guided tour at your leisure and make your way to the first venue for wine tasting. Don't worry, the problem of finding the right venue is solved! You have a guide in your hand that tells you exactly where to go and what to drink! Follow the map to discover top-rated wine bars and learn interesting facts about German wines and must-try red, white and rose wines. With each glass of wine you will discover new, unique flavours and aromas of German wine, with a special focus on the wines produced in Franken, Rheinhessen and Nahe Region. You will taste 6 different wines and recommended food pairings in the best wine bars! Enjoy a combination of wine tour and sightseeing tour. Immerse yourself in local history and culture and see top attractions such as historical monuments, churches, squares and more in the heart of Munich. As an added bonus, you will receive a 10% discount code for booking any guided tour with Rosotravel to use on your next adventure. It's your self guided wine tour - decide in order where to drink, what to see and what to do! Be your own guide in Munich!
IncludesUnlimited access to a self-guided tour booklet prepared by a Local Wine Expert A brief history and interesting facts about wine in Germany. A map of the best German wine bars and practical information about places to visit in Munich's Old Town Recommendations of the best German wines and paired appetizers to try A discount code for any guided tour with Rosotravel
- Immediately after purchasing this self-guided tour, you will receive a direct link to the Google drive folder containing your booklet in a pdf file. The access is unlimited so you can download it anytime on any device. This self-guided tour is available in 15 languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Hindi, Japanese, Standard Chinese and Simplified Chinese. Your self-guided tour is fully flexible. The booklet includes practical information on recommended places to visit, including their opening hours, addresses and information about tickets to help you plan your day. In the booklet you will find a 10% discount code for any guided tour with Rosotravel. We recommend making table reservations in advance. The legal drinking age in Germany is 18.