My Guide Website?
Glide Through History: Munich 3.5-Hour Segway Tour158 Reviews
Glide through history on a 3.5-hour Segway tour of Munich and learn about the city’s development from a small medieval town to one of the world’s most advanced cities. See the Deutsches Museum, Englischer Garten, Prinzregentenstraße, and much more.
- Glide around the historic sights of Munich on a self-balancing Segway
- See the Deutsches Museum, the world's largest science and technology museum
- Ride through the Englischer Garten, and see the Japanese Tea House and surfers on an artificial stream
- Discover hidden city sights and get insider tips for the rest of your vacation
- Learn about Munich's development from a modest medieval town to one of the world's most advanced cities
DescriptionMake friends with Munich on a fun 3.5-hour Segway tour of the city’s main attractions. Following a comprehensive introduction to this highly intuitive self-balancing mode of transport, you will explore the historic city center. Groups are kept small so that all your questions will be answered, and you will benefit from the handy insider tips your guide will give you for the rest of your vacation. Starting in the Old City pedestrian zone, you will make frequent stops to admire the city sights and try some typical Munich snacks. Learn about the Munich’s development from a modest medieval town to today’s exciting city of science and technology, evidenced by the colossal Deutsches Museum. Admire the classical architecture of Königsplatz, modeled on the Acropolis in Athens. Glide past the palatial Maximilianeum, home to the Bavarian state parliament since 1949. Learn about Munich’s role during World War 2, and pass the freestanding cube of the starkly modern Jewish Museum. End with a greater appreciation of this city of rich culture and bustling progress, and a better understanding of the city’s motto, 'München mag Dich' (Munich likes you).
IncludesSegway Segway orientation English-speaking guide Insurance
- The tour takes place rain or shine, except for extremely inclement weather. Please dress accordingly.
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to take part. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete the insurance paperwork.
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilos) and 250 pounds (115 kilos).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€75.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today