My Guide Website?
Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt Private Tour and Tasting4 Reviews
Discover the best places to see, drink and eat in Munich's Old Town with a Private Guide. See highlights of Marienplatz, including St. Peter’s Church and Frauenkirche.
- Discover the highlights of Munich's Old Town with a Private Guide
- See Marienplatz, New Town Hall, St. Peter’s Church and Frauenkirche
- Visit Victuals Market - the oldest food market in Munich
- Taste original Bavarian beer and snacks
- Enjoy a private tour only with your family and friends
Description'Add a little bit of delight to the usual sightseeing in Munich! This original walking tour covers the highlights of the Old Town, including the city’s oldest food market where you can try the best Bavarian beer and snacks! Enjoy a fun and cultural experience with a 5-Stars Local Guide! Your 3,5-hour walking tour will begin at the Marienplatz, the beating heart of Munich’s Old Town. Admire the grand architecture of the New Town Hall, see the golden statue Mariensäule and Altes Rathaus (Old Town Hall). Step inside St. Peter’s Church - the oldest church in the city to discover its treasures and take a stroll to Frauenkirche (Munich Cathedral), St. Michael’s Church and Asamkirche to admire amazing sacred architecture. The final stop of this tour will be at Victuals Market (Viktualienmarkt) - the oldest food market in Munich with a 200-year-old history. Follow your Local Guide to discover what makes this place so special. Take a seat at the Beer Garden, soak up its chill atmosphere and have a taste of 1 original Bavarian beer and 2 traditional snacks, such as Bratwurst semmel with sauerkraut. Enjoy a great combination of local history and cuisine!'
IncludesPrivate walking tour of Munich’s Old Town and Victuals Market Free entry to St. Peter’s Church Tasting 1 Beer and 2 Bavarian snacks at Victuals Market Lots of information about local history and culture Pickup from your accommodation located in Munich’s Old Town'
- 'Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information The pickup service is available only for accommodations located within ZIP-code zone 80331. For all other ZIP-code zones, the meeting point will be in front of the Fish's Fountain, Marienplatz 8, 80331 Munich, Germany Providing the address of your accommodation during the booking time indicates that you want to meet your guide at this address, as long as it is located in the Munich ZIP-code zone 80331'
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€287.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today