My Guide Website?
Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis 2-Day Tour from Zurich4 Reviews
Enjoy stunning views of the Swiss Alps on this 2-day tour. Combine your visit to Mt Pilatus and Mt Titlis with an unforgettable overnight stay in Lucerne!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Zugspitze Mountain Van Tour
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour
- Spend the night on top of Mt. Pilatus in the Swiss Alps
- Explore the lakeside city of Lucerne
- Ride the cable car up and down Mt. Pilatus
- Experience an alpine wonderland on Mt. Titlis
- Visit an ice cave and glacier park
DescriptionDiscover a paradise of snow and ice in the dramatic landscapes of central Switzerland on a 2-day tour of Mt. Pilatus and Mt. Titlis from Zurich. Day 1: Mt. Pilatus Relax on the scenic bus journey from Zurich to Lucerne. Enjoy a short introduction city tour on arrival to marvel at landmarks such as the Chapel Bridge before enjoying some time to explore the Old Town on your own. Continue to Kriens to ride the cable car to the summit of Mt. Pilatus, where breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and Lake Lucerne await you. Descend on the world's steepest cogwheel railway (48% gradient) down to Alpnachstad and board a public boat for a lovely 1-hour cruise on beautiful Lake Lucerne. Once back to Lucerne, check in at your hotel and enjoy the evening at leisure. Day 2: Mt. Titlis After breakfast, check out of your room and meet your guide on arrival for the scenic bus drive to Engelberg and Mt. Titlis. Gaze in awe at the deep crevasses and gigantic ice boulders of the glacier on board the revolving cable car. Soak up the panoramic vistas at the top of Mt. Titlis as you enjoy lunch on the sun terrace of one of the restaurants at your own expense. Visit the Ice Grotto or ride the Ice Flyer close to the crevasses, discover Europe’s highest suspension bridge in the Glacier Park and more. Return to Zurich, where your adventure ends.
IncludesGuided tour to Mt. Pilatus, including cable cars, cogwheel train and boat ride Overnight including breakfast at 3* hotel in Lucerne During the overnight stay in Lucerne, no guide service Guided tour to Mt. Titlis, including cable car, Rotair, Ice Flyer, Cliff Walk, Ice Cave and Glacier Park
- The entire tour is accompanied by a professional, multilingual guide, except the overnight stay in Lucerne. For this part you will receive detailed written information
- Reduced child rates are based on 2 full paying adults. Infants under 2 years old can stay in the same room at no extra charge. Children from 2 to 11 years old get a 50% discount