My Guide Website?
München: Märchensuche, Self-Guided Tour Game for families1 Reviews
There are some fairytales, which the two brothers Grimm never told or published. They are hidden nearby. Go on a 3 kilometer self-guided walking trip, solve riddles and tasks. Find the fairytales.
- Great family activity. Exciting tasks and fairytales. Go by feet or bike
- Self-guided tour to 15 locations to solve puzzles and to find the fairytales
- You will walk or drive an easy route of about 3 kilometer and explore the area.
- Duration will be about 2 to 3 hours (it is up to you). Bonus level for later.
- Our special app will guide you, all content is in German language
DescriptionYou will start your adventure in the centre or near the beach. The address, where to start from, you will see in the booking. Our app in German language will guide you from then on. It is a trip of about 3 kilometers. You will explore the area and will try to find certain places. You will solve small tasks and challenges as a team and will collect points. You will discover places where exclusive and unpublished fairytales are hiding. You will belong to the small circle of human beings, who are allowed to listen to these great fairyales. This is no joke. These fairytales were never published by the two brothers Grimm. You will find them and can listen to them rihght away or later. Expect an interactive adventure. You decide about the starting time and you do not have time pressure. This app-guided tour with plenty of interactive content is perfect for families with kids in the age of 4 to 12 years. Have fun! You could also concider to solve this mission by bicycle. Special offer: if the weather suddenly is not suitable for you and your adventure or you want to reschedule because of other reasons: no problem. Once you made a reservation, you can start within 48 hours after the originally booked starting time. Bonus: We included some extra tasks and riddles which you can solve at any time after you finished your booked event.
IncludesAccess to app with map and game content Fairytale audio-stories
- This tour takes between 1 and 3 hours to complete and covers about 3km You can complete the route by foot or by bike