My Guide Website?
Munich 1.5-Hour Introductory Segway Tour171 Reviews
This tour is a peaceful ride along the English Garden and along the river Isar away from traffic. Head through the green areas of Munich for amazing sightseeing, visit the river Isar, the Herzogpark.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the famous Thomas Mann House
- See the beauty of Stauwehr Oberföhring and the Herzogpark with its town villas
- Ride past Tivoli Kraftwerk
- Enjoy the green and tranquility of the English Garden
DescriptionDiscover the green parts of Munich comfortably and effortlessly on a Segway. Stand on this unique electric scooter and off you go! You will first have the chance to familiarize yourself with the equipment and practice handling it safely on a short training session. You will be surprised how quickly you become comfortable with the Segway. The tour begins at Artur-Kutscher-Platz. At the start of the tour you'll be briefed on how to ride a Segway. Improve your riding skills here in a safe environment and enjoy the views of the Isar River. Discover the Herzogpark, which Thomas Mann once called an enchanting wood. Take a short detour to his former residence and ride along the Isar River. Enjoy the view before you conclude the tour by returning to the starting point.
IncludesIntroduction Segway Tour guide Helmet Headset
- Participants must be at least 14 years old
- There is a minimum weight requirement of 45 kg and a maximum weight of 120 kg permitted
- No drivers license required
- The total duration of the tour may vary depending on the group size and individual driving skills and includes the Segway instruction session and training
- Tour duration: approximately 1 to 1.5 hours with orientation
- This tour takes place come rain or shine with the exception of extreme weather conditions. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions