My Guide Website?
Munich: 1-Hour Airbus A320 Flight Simulator Private Tour
Take a seat at the controls of an Airbus A320 flight simulator in Munich to experience the thrill of flying. Bring up to 6 passengers on a virtual private trip around the globe.
- Fulfill your dream of flying an Airbus 320 along with a professional pilot
- Explore an Airbus A320 cockpit with original instruments, functions, and sounds
- Plan your route and simulate a landing at one of 24,000 airports worldwide
- Test your skills with emergency situations and simulated weather scenarios
- Fly with friends, colleagues, or family who will sit in the passenger cabin
DescriptionEnter the cockpit of an Airbus A320 Flight where all the instruments, sounds, and functions are like the real thing. After a short pre-flight briefing before boarding, take the captain’s seat. The Munich flight simulator is particularly detailed. Fly the plane from take-off to landing with assistance from your instructor. Choose to go through different emergencies and weather scenarios with a professional pilot helping you every step of the way. You can design your route and fly to any of the 24,000 airports worldwide. Invite up to 12 friends who will sit behind you in an actual passenger cabin and look over your shoulder as you embark on your virtual flight. Fun and realism are the priority of this flight simulation. Experience a unique 1-hour with your family, friends, acquaintances, and colleagues.
Includes60-minute flight time with a briefing Bring up to 12 passengers for free 1 soft drink per ticket is included (drinks and snacks for your passengers can be bought in the cabin)
- You will go through a short pre-flight briefing before boarding You do not need any prior knowledge or license to enjoy this experience