My Guide Website?
Munich 2.5-Hour Segway Tour with Professional Guide349 Reviews
Experience an unforgettable 2.5-hour tour of Munich's most beautiful places and attractions by Segway. On this unique tour your professional tour guide will tell you facts about the most interesting sights in Munich and answer your questions.
- Ride to Königsplatz, the center of cultural life in Munich
- Visit the famous Marienplatz
- See the Pinakothek Museums
- Be enchanted by the English Garden
- Visit the State Chancellery
DescriptionA 30-minute training session takes place before you set off on the tour. Make the most of this 2.5-hour Segway tour of Munich to relax after an eventful day in the city or at work. Enjoy the fun experience of riding a Segway and discover Munich’s most beautiful places from a new perspective. Your experienced tour guide will help you get used to the Segway and how to control it. After a short introduction, you will set off on the tour of the city. The tour takes you past Königsplatz, the Pinakothek Museums, Odeonsplatz, and the old town. Your guide will introduce you to the most interesting sights in Munich and even true Munich experts will learn a lot.
IncludesSegway rental Introduction and Instructions on how to ride the Segway Professional tour guide Insurance
- The tour takes place rain or shine, except for extremely inclement weather. Please dress accordingly
- Participants must be at least 14 years old to take part. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete the insurance paperwork
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilos) and 250 pounds (115 kilos)
- We require one credit card, per party, to remain on file for the duration of the tour. Please ensure that one member of your party brings a Visa or Mastercard to remain on file while on tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€65.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today