My Guide Website?
Munich 3-Hour Guided Bike Tour339 Reviews
This 3-hour guided bike tour through Munich gives you the opportunity to actively explore the vibrant city and the English Garden. The bike lets you reach the city's famous sights quickly and easily.
- Visit Marienplatz, located in the heart of the old town and surrounded by the Old Town Hall and New Town Hall
- Experience the unique atmosphere of the world-famous Hofbräuhaus beer hall
- Cycle along the beautiful Maximilianstrasse
- Discover the Munich Residenz, the former city palace of the Bavarian dukes, electors, and kings
- Relax in the Baroque grounds of the Hofgarten
- Ride across the small paths of Königsplatz in the style of European Classicism
- Cycle past the famous Pinakothek der Moderne
- Explore Munich’s trendy Schwabing district
- Bask in the tranquillity of the English Garden
- Enjoy a refreshing beer in a Munich beer garden
DescriptionExplore the vibrant city of Munich in an active way. On this 3-hour guided bike tour you will learn many interesting stories about the history of the city. The bike allows you to quickly and easily reach the famous sights in the city. Take in the special atmosphere of the city as you cycle together through Munich’s streets and listen to your guide’s interesting stories. During the tour you will make a stop at the Hofbräukeller beer garden. Enjoy a cold beer before you continue cycling along the Isar River. The bike ride takes you along Marienplatz, past the Hofbräuhaus, and down Maximilianstrasse, through Königsplatz, past the Pinakothek der Moderne, through Schwabing, and to the English Garden. At the end, the tour returns to the starting point.
Includes3-hour guided bike tour Bike rental Tour guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now