My Guide Website?
Munich: Airport Transfer by Bus517 Reviews
Take the Lufthansa Express Bus for nonstop connection from Munich Airport to the city center and back again. No matter which airline you fly with, the bus is available for airport pickup and drop-off every 20 minutes, 7 days a week.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Benefit of departures every 20 minutes, 7 days a week
- Catch your transfer directly in front of the terminals
- Enjoy a relaxed journey free Wi-Fi and newspapers
DescriptionEnjoy the convenience of this fast and comfortable transfer running between Munich City and the airport. With service every 20 minutes, 7 days a week, the Lufthansa Express Bus makes two stops in Munich City (Munich Main Train Station & Munich North / Schwabing) and four stops at Munich Airport (Munich Airport Terminal 2, Munich Airport Terminal 1A, Munich Airport Center (MAC), and Munich Airport Terminal 1D). Arrival and departure points are located directly in front of the terminals. All buses have air conditioning, free Wifi and free newspapers, and are open to passengers traveling with any airline.
IncludesOne-way transfer Wi-Fi Newspapers
- Ticket is not restricted to a specific time, it can be used on any bus (departure every 20 minutes)
- The return trip is valid up to 1 year from the booking date