My Guide Website?
Munich: Alte Pinakothek Skip-the-Line & Guided Walking Tour2 Reviews
Walk past the long lines and enter the Alte Pinakothek with a skip-the-ticket-line entrance. Explore this museum with your guide, walk around and marvel at the collection of over 700 paintings.
- Feel in awe as you admire art from world-known masters like Durer and Da Vinci
- Enjoy skipping the ticket lines to enter the Alte Pinakothek and miss the queues
- See one of the largest collections of paintings by Peter Paul Rubens
- Marvel at the stunning collection of over 700 paintings
- Learn about the dukes and kings from Bavaria responsible for those collections
DescriptionEnjoy a skip-the-line ticket to visit the iconic Alte Pinakothek museum. Marvel at paintings from iconic artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Albrecht Dürer, Peter Paul Rubens, and lots more. Listen to your guide explain the history as you walk around. Meet your guide at the entrance to begin your 2 hour tour. Marvel at the iconic building before you step inside to take a closer look. Walk through the doors and explore one of the most important art galleries in the world. Step back in time and explore over 700 14th and 18th-century paintings. Wander through the galleries and discover one of the largest collections of paintings by Albrecht Dürer and Peter Paul Rubens. Learn about the rich history as your guide leads you into the many rooms. Enjoy a day out discovering some of the best artwork in Europe. The minute you step into this one-of-a-kind museum, you will feel like you have been transported back in time.
IncludesLive guide Skip-the-line (Entrance fees still apply)
- This tour will take place rain or shine