My Guide Website?
Munich: Beer Brewing Course with Tour and Tasting
Become a brewmaster for a day and brew your own beer in the middle of a Munich brewery. Take a tour around the brewery and sample different beers from IPA to special brews.
- Taste your own hand-crafted beer and experience the brewing process
- Learn about which ingredients are needed to brew the perfect beer
- Become a brewmaster for a day and brew your own organic quality beer
- Enjoy a day in Munich, taste beer, and try a traditional German snack
- Take a tour of the brewery and learn about the brewing steps
DescriptionTour around a Munich brewery, sample craft beer, and brew your own organic beer with an expert. The perfect experience if you don't just want to drink beer but also to learn how to brew it yourself. Get to know the passionate beer makers and learn about the traditional art of brewing. Begin with a mobile 20-liter brewing system. Your guide will teach you everything you need to know about making beer, from the raw materials needed to the final product. The brewmaster will assist you with milling, mixing, lautering, wort boiling, hop addition, hot trub separation, and yeast addition. Explore how beer is made in the brewing seminar. Learn about the right selection of ingredients, and get tips and advice on all common brewing systems and how to build your own equipment. Try local Bavarian butter pretzels on arrival as a welcome snack. To top off your experience, snack on a traditional Brotzeitplatte, a traditional German savory snack during the course.
IncludesBrewing course Brewery tour with beer tasting Pretzel snack Lunch
- Beer tasting is not suitable for children under 16 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€129.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today