Munich: Bodyflying for 1 Person3 Reviews
Making the dream of flying come true and learn bodyflying. Receive instruction from a professional instructor and experience an exciting 2-minute flight.
- Fly using only your own body
- Get help from professional flight instructors
- Learn about the techniques and equipment
DescriptionReceive training from professional flight instructors on the art of bodyflying. Then, when you're ready enter the flight chamber for your 2-minute flight. The Jochen Schweizer Arena has a state-of-the-art, energy-efficient indoor skydiving facility. Within the chamber a turbulence-free stream of air reaches speeds of up to 285 km/h. This provides the ideal training conditions for all free-fall disciplines in parachuting (formation & freefly). During your flight, you receive constant support from the experienced flight instructors. No prior knowledge is required for a flight in the wind tunnel.
Includes1 two-minute flight per person Full bodyflying equipment Special aviator goggles for people who wear glasses Video and pictures
- Minimum age 4 years
- Under the age of 18 written consent from a parent or legal guardian is required
- Body weight up to 120 kg
- Not suitable for pregnant women or persons with cardiovascular illnesses
- Also not suitable for those suffering from acute injuries or problems with the shoulders, joints, back or slipped discs
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability