My Guide Website?
Munich: Day Ticket to Sea Life169 Reviews
Discover the fascinating underwater world of Sea Life Munich at the Olympiapark. Admire Germany's largest variety of sharks and encounter other fascinating marine life.
- See Germany's largest variety of sharks with over 20 different species
- Go on a journey from the Isar River to the depths of the tropical ocean
- Come face-to-face with blacktip reef sharks in the glass tunnel
- Discover tickeling insects and giant African snails in the Tropical Island area
DescriptionExperience the diversity of the underwater world closer than ever at SEA LIFE Munich. The popular aquarium located directly in the Olympic Park offers a journey from local waters like the Isar River to the vast waters of the tropical ocean. Through the Danube Delta, the coral cave, the seahorse bay and the Mediterranean port to the Atlantic, you’ll discover a variety og sea creatures inhabiting more than 35 lifelike aquariums. See the largest variety of sharks in Germany with over 20 different species, such as pyjama cat sharks, zebra sharks, and Japanese carpet sharks. Even meet the largest inhabitant of the tropical ocean basin area: zebra shark, Lady Pünktchen. Don’t miss the daily feedings, where it can often get wild. Find out what the rays' favorite food is and what sharks like to eat. The aquarists will answer all your questions and provide facts and background information during the feeding shows.
IncludesAdmission to Sea Life Munich Free Wifi
- Children under the age of 15 years must be accompanied by an adult
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€21.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today