My Guide Website?
Munich: Evening Composers Group Walking Tour
Follow in the tracks of the composers and musicians that lived and worked in Munich on this tour with private and group options. Hear the stories and music of Orlando di Lasso, Mozart, Wagner, Strauss, Carl Orff, Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury.
- Learn about the music of Olando di Lasso
- Listen to the music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury
- See Munich's beauntiful opera and listen to Wagner's music
- Hear about Richard Strauss and Carl Orff
DescriptionFind out more about the musicians and composers that lived, worked, travelled through, or died in Munich while you visit places where they spent their time to learn about the artists and their music. Starts on the grand Promenadenplatz in Munich and stroll to the Odeonstheater at Odeonsplatz. Stop in front of the National Opera where all these musicians used to work. Listen to the music of Richard Wagner and Richard Strauss. Continue to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's former home in Munich before crossing the beautifully illuminated Marienplatz while listening to the music of Carl Orff. Finish in front of the hotel Deutsche Eiche where you can head up to the rooftop terrace to have dinner, if you reserve a place in advance.
IncludesWalking tour with expert guide
- The tour ends at Dt. Eiche hotel This tour will take place rain or shine