My Guide Website?
Munich: Evening Concert at the Nymphenburg Palace7 Reviews
Experience a special concert in the Hubertus Hall of the Nymphenburg Palace in Munich, the birthplace of King Ludwig II. Enjoy listening to masterpieces of classical music.
- Experience a top-class musical evening in Munich
- Enjoy listening to masterpieces of classical music
- Enjoy a concert performed by residence soloists and members of the Munich Philharmonic
- Admire the magnificent setting of the Nymphenburg Palace
DescriptionVisit the beautiful Nymphenburg Palace and enjoy classical music in the wonderful setting. See the birthplace of King Ludwig II and the location where he spent his childhood. Stroll through the palace where the 7-year-old Mozart performed with his sister and experience a top-class evening concert.
- Please exchange your online ticket for an original ticket at the box office.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€63.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today