My Guide Website?
Munich: Historical Walking Tour Maxvorstadt with GEO Epoche2 Reviews
Enjoy a relaxing walk and uncover the rich history of Munich’s Maxvorstadt neighborhood on this guided tour. See highlights of the city and learn the incredible stories behind them.
- See the historical highlights of the Maxvorstadt district and learn its past
- Explore Brienner Street, the city's first boulevard, and discover its history
- Learn the city's history from an expert as you walk through important streets
- Hear incredible stories from Munich’s past and see where they took place
- Take a tour developed together with the prominent history magazine GEO Epoche
DescriptionExperience Italian flair, bohemian artists, and the horror of war on this guided tour in the middle of Munich. Discover the city’s rich history as you journey from Odeonsplatz to Maxvorstadt. Learn impressive facts and hear exciting anecdotes as the guide leads you through Munich’s Maxvorstadt neighborhood, today a student-oriented district with the youngest residents of the Bavarian capital. Hear history from an expert as you walk through old streets and history-rich areas on a tour carefully developed together with the history magazine, GEO Epoche. Discover how Ludwig I. dreamed of Munich as Athens on the Isar, with Mediterranean aesthetics and grandeur. See where the palaces, concert halls and glamorous cafés from this period are on Brienner Street, the first boulevard in Munich. Explore places both glamorous and dark, highlighting Munich’s role in World War 2, on a tour that will take you into the secrets of the past and tell the truth behind this vibrant neighborhood.
IncludesTour brochure Tour guide
- The tour takes place rain or shine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€25.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today