My Guide Website?
Munich: Interactive City Tour on Your Smartphone
Learn about Munich's history from the 17th century to German unification and explore the city center at your own pace. Walk to and from Odeonsplatz while solving historical riddles.
- Step back in time and discover Munich's history
- Explore at your own pace on a self-guided smartphone tour
- Follow a 3 km route in Munich city center
- Enjoy interesting historical facts about the landmarks you walk past
- Interact with the city's history with 9 riddles to solve as you walk
DescriptionWander through Munich's city center and learn about its history on this treasure hunt-style historical walking tour. Follow the route on your smartphone between landmarks like Odeonsplatz and Max-Joseph-Platz, and enjoy 9 historical riddles to solve as you explore. Start this self-guided tour at Munich's Odeonsplatz. From here, follow the tour on your smartphone, which will provide historical facts and riddles to solve between each landmark. The tour will take you through the history of Munich from the 17th century to German unification, and cover roughly 3km around the city center.
IncludesWeb app with map Historical facts 9 riddles Available in English or German
- This tour involves 3km of walking This tour can be experienced in any weather