My Guide Website?
Munich: Isar River Landmarks Smartphone Guide in German1 Reviews
Walk along the banks of the Isar River and across its bridges to discover some iconic Munich landmarks. Use your phone as your guide and see Müllersche Volksbad, Prater Island, and other famous sites.
- Travel through time on a self-paced journey through Munich's historic sites
- Take a leisurely stroll along the Isar riverbanks and across its bridges
- Participate in entertaining tasks and riddles while discovering each location
- Read interesting stories and facts about the history and culture of the area
- Walk past Müllersche Volksbad, Prater Island, Deutsches Museum, and more
DescriptionTake an insightful walk along the Isar River in Munich and learn about the many historic landmarks located on either side of the city center. Grab your phone and download this interactive guide that'll lead you from place to place as you solve exciting tasks. Head over to the Ludwigsbrücke and begin your journey past the Müllersche Volksbad. As you walk, you'll cross back and forth over the many bridges of the Isar. Take part in quick riddles at each stop to find out more about Munich's history. Start your journey at any time and bring your friends and family along on your adventure. Discover sites such as the urban Prater Island and Deutsches Museum, where you can stop to explore if you feel like it.
IncludesInteractive smartphone city guide
- Booking one ticket allows you to start the tour on one device. It is recommended to book another ticket from a group size of 5 people. It is a self-guided tour. No physical guide will accompany you. You will receive a link to the tour via email from the activity provider to start the tour. The tour is automatically downloaded at the start and can be played offline. You will need a mobile data collection for further information on the internet during the tour.