My Guide Website?
Munich: Nazi History 2-Hour Small Group Walking Tour12 Reviews
Explore the history of the Nazi party on a 2-hour walking tour of Munich. Learn how Hitler arrived in the city in 1913 as a 24 year-old man with no prospects and visit key locations from the history of the Nazi regime
- Explore the history of the Nazi party in Munich with a native English-speaking guide
- Visit key locations where the Nazi party and SS were formed and held their rallies
- Get insider tips and suggestions about eateries and beer gardens to visit on your own
- Be awed as a terrible history is brought to life before your eyes
DescriptionDelve into the darker side of Munich's history and discover how it gave birth to the Nazi party following the arrival of Hitler in 1913. Discover key locations from the period, such as the Viktualienmarkt and Octoberfest Museum bar. See buildings where the Nazi party and SS were founded and visit the site of the failed Beer Hall Putsch of 1923. Be mesmerized as history is brought to life at the Hofbrauhaus beer hall, where the Nazi party would meet and Hitler gave his speeches. Visit Odeonsplatz and see the home of the Bavarian State Opera and Residenz building before ending at Koenigsplatz, where the Nazis would hold their rallies.
IncludesLocal, English-speaking guide Fixed meeting point Option to return to Marienplatz with your guide on request Hotel pick-up Refreshments
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress accordingly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now