My Guide Website?
Munich: Nymphenburg Palace Scavenger Hunt App1 Reviews
Solve puzzles in the Nymphenburg Palace gardens with this smartphone app game. Work out exciting location-based tasks, play mini-games, and explore the historic gardens.
- Immerse yourself in a new world and become one of Sir Peter Morgan's trainees
- Unlock new information about the Nymphenburg Palace with each puzzle you solve
- Celebrate as you complete location-based puzzles through the park and garden
- Challenge yourself with a tour that allows you to interact with the sights
- Have the power to pause and take a break, resuming your game whenever you want
DescriptionPlay your way through the Nymphenburg Palace Gardens and Park in this fun scavenger hunt for smartphones. Uncover facts, history, and stories about Munich and the Palace as you follow clues to solve puzzles. Before heading to the Palace, set up your smartphone to become your scavenger hunt guide. Text Sir Peter Morgan on Telegram and ask to join his Academy of detectives. Once you're set-up, make your way to Nymphenburg Palace and begin solving puzzles. As you explore outside the Palace and its beautifully manicured gardens and park, solve the puzzles set by Sir Peter Morgan. Learn some history of this historic palace and play entertaining mini-games. If you need a break, just pause the game and relax in the sun. Solve the puzzles with a group of friends to challenge yourself to complete the game as fast as possible.
IncludesSmartphone app Scavenger hunt
- !!One Order per group. Every group has to make its own Order. If you want to play with more than one team, you have to make a separate order for each group. Because your Order number is your Start code !! This game covers about 3 kilometers and takes about 2 1/2 hours to complete Each booking allows for the use of 1 smartphone per group