My Guide Website?
Munich: Nymphenburg Palace Tour With Professional Guide
Explore the Nymphenburg Palace in Munich. Learn from your private, local guide why it is considered one of the jewels in the royal crown of Bavaria.
- Explore the extensive Nymphenburg Castle on a private guided tour
- Learn about the former summer residence of the Bavarian monarchs
- Find out about the history and rulers of Bavaria and where they lived
- Explore the bedchambers of Queen Maria I, birthplace of Ludwig II
- Uncover how Napoleon and the 30 Years' War contributed to its history
DescriptionVisit the palace that was once the summer residence for the Bavarian monarchs and the entire court. Learn about its history and how it was built in the 17th Century by elector Ferdinand Maria as a gift to his consort Henriette Adelaide of Savoy.Enter inside the palace to find out more about the rulers of Bavaria, the 30 Years' War, and Napoleon. Discover more about the Bavarian Kingdom, King Ludwig I and his love story with the Spanish dancer Lola Montez.See the birthplace of fairytale king Ludwig II and much more in this radiant baroque pavilion-like building and English-styled gardens, the queen’s study, and bedchamber. Continue on to explore the grounds, the Gallery of Beauties of Max Emanuel, and more.
IncludesLocal guide Private tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€405.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today