My Guide Website?
Munich: Oktoberfest Beer Festival with Camping
Come to Europe's biggest beer festival. Experience Oktoberfest with beer, live bands, and DJs. Sleep in a tent, with mattresses and sleeping bags included. Enjoy a big breakfast in the morning.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Drink cold beer as you soak up the party atmosphere with 2500 other guests
- Entertain yourself with lively performances from DJs and live bands
- Enjoy 4 nights at the campsite with a tent, sleeping bag, and mattress provided
- Start each day with a delicious full breakfast
- Play beer pong with your friends and chill out while you wait for the next party
DescriptionCelebrate Oktoberfest at the Stoke Travel Campsite. Enjoy the beer festival, barbecues, and parties for upwards of 2500 guests every night. Drink unlimited beer and sangria. Entertain yourself with live bands and DJs. Dine on a hearty breakfast every morning. Spend 4 nights in a tent. Arrive at the campsite to check-in. Go to your pre-erected tent at 2 PM, when it will be ready. Store your luggage if needed. Eat breakfast from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM every morning. Drink tea and coffee with your breakfast. Enjoy big parties from Thursday to Sunday with international DJs and bands. Have fun at campsite parties all week. Drink unlimited beer and sangria from the open bar for €10 per day. Fill yourself up at the food trucks. Play beer pong and hang out in the spaces provided. Benefit from 24-hour security. Put in your earplugs to sleep peacefully at night.
IncludesCamping accommodation (pre-erected tents, mattresses, and sleeping bags) Breakfast with tea and coffee every morning Campsite parties all week Performances by DJs and bands from Thursday to Sunday Security on-site 24-hours a day Check-in available 24 hours a day Earplugs
- The campsite is a public bus away from the beer halls and central Munich