My Guide Website?
Munich: Private Tour by Car incl. Dachau Concentration Camp
See the highlights of Munich and take a trip to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial with a local tour guide in the comfort of a private car.
- Experience the highs and lows of Germany's rich heritage with a local guide
- Cruise around Munich in the comfort of a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about the dark times of the 20th century at the Dachau Concentration Camp
- Walk through Marienplatz, marvel at the Town Hall with the famous historic clock
- Opt for the 8-hour full-day version, to add BMW Museum and World and Olympiapark
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Munich with a private guided tour of the main sights combined with a trip to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial. Get picked up at your hotel by a passionate local tour guide and sit back in the comfort of an air-conditioned car. Meet your driver and guide at your chosen pickup point for an introduction to Germany and Munich's recent history. With a separate dedicated driver, your tour guide can focus fully on telling you about each area, planning your preferred route, and checking if you’d like to stop and walk around. Start the tour with a tour of the city center. Drive by world-famous locations like the regal Nymphenburg Palace and the English Garden. Stretch your legs in areas like Marienplatz to find historical gems that are worth seeing up-close. Marvel at Munich's spectacular New Town Hall with 43 bells of its historic clock chiming the hour. Take in some of Munich's most beautiful churches such as the Frauenkirche or the St. Peter's Church. Next, relax in your private vehicle as your driver and guide take you to the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial, located outside Munich. Here, deepen your understanding of Germany's dark past as you walk the grounds of the Memorial with your private tour guide. Opt for the longer 8-hour tour and add a trip to some sights outside of the city center, such as the Olympic Stadium, BMW World, BMW Museum, or the Allianz Arena. Take the opportunity to shop for souvenirs or grab some refreshments with at least two breaks on each tour. Be sure to let your guide know what sights are on the top of your lists and if there are any restaurants or cafes you'd like to check out.
IncludesTour guide Private vehicle Driver Entrance ticket to the Dachau Concentration Camp Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour does not include any inside visits other than the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial; and no other entrance fees are included or will be required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€1,395.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today