My Guide Website?
Munich: Scavenger Hunt and City Highlights Walking Tour
Discover Munich on a self-guided walk with an app-based scavenger hunt. Solve puzzles and see the city's top sights, like the Beer Garden at Viktualienmarkt, Hofbrauhaus Munich, and Odeonsplatz.
- Tap into Munich’s lively energy with a fun game taking you through the city
- Learn about Munich's history and present-day culture in an interactive way
- Explore the city at your leisure using an app that can be stopped and restarted
- Solve puzzles and play games perfect for families, friends, or solo travelers
- Navigate the highlights of the city with ease using the app's built-in GPS map
DescriptionGet to know Munich at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt and city walking route. With the help of a fun app, you'll explore the city on foot at your own leisure, collecting points for solving different types of tasks. You'll get hints and prompts to help you find the best sights and hidden gems throughout the city, using the map function in the app to help you get there. Solve questions about the city's top sights, and find answers hidden in places like signs and pictures. The scavenger hunt includes games like creative photo challenges, and you'll collect points along the way as you solve them. The walk usually lasts one to two hours, but you can pause and resume the game whenever you wish. Start the adventure at Viktualienmarkt, a sprawling daily food market, and work your way through the fun challenges which will lead you to sights like the famous beer garden Hofbrauhaus Munich, and the historic Odeonsplatz. Your route will end at the Eisbachwelle, Munich's year-round surfing spot in the river of the beautiful English Gardens.
IncludesExploration game Unique access code for Explorial app
- This activity requires an internet connection This activity takes place outside You can use multiple languages per group