My Guide Website?
Munich: Scavenger Hunt Self-Guided Tour39 Reviews
Discover Munich in a fun way with a scavenger hunt walking tour. Solve riddles at your own pace and see all the town's major sights such as the Frauenkirche, Marienplatz and Viktualienmarkt.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- München: Rundflug München, Seen, Schlösser, Alpen abAugsburg
- Munich: Old Town Walking Tour Audio Guide
- From Munich: Salzburg, St. Wolfgang, and the Salzkammergut
- Munich Highlights by Segway 3-Hour Tour
- From Munich: Königsee Day Tour by Van
- Discover the sights of Munich on a self-guided walking tour
- Fun and interactive stroll through Munich
- Combine a fun scavenger hunt with exciting sightseeing
- Pause the game at any time to take a break or take photos
- Perfect for everyone who wants to be flexible and independent
DescriptionExperience an exciting city tour through Munich's old town in a very special way. Solve puzzles and follow the clues from the numbered envelopes to discover Munich's next highlight. Get a lot of background information about the sights or the city's history. Start at the main station and explore the Karlstor at the famous Stachus, the citizen's hall (Bürgersaal) and the St. Michael's Church (Kirche St. Michael) on Neuhauser Straße among other places. Continue to the famous Frauenkirche, the Marienplatz with the old (Altes Rathaus) and the new town hall (Neues Rathaus) and the Viktualienmarkt. Puzzle your family and yourself through the whole city and get extensive information about the history of Bavaria's capital in a variety of ways.
Includesscavenger hunt box including shipping (please note that the shipping takes approximately 4 working days and will be shipped at earliest 2 weeks before the selceted date) 16 envelopes with riddles, directions, information and interesting facts emergency envelope with all solutions
- You will receive the scavenger hunt box via mail. Please note that the shipping can take up to 4 working days (within Germany) and up to 5 working days (worldwide). Please make sure you provide a shipping address. The scavenger hunt can be experienced after you received the box, regardless of the selected date and time. A pickup of the box in Munich is not possible!