My Guide Website?
Munich: Self-Guided Old Town Riddle Tour10 Reviews
Discover the Old Town of Munich on a self-guided walking tour on your phone. Solve the riddles and puzzles in a city exploration game and explore the city at your own pace.
- Explore the Bavarian capital on a self-guided city exploration game
- Have fun solving the puzzles while exploring Munich's Old Town
- Play at any time in your own pace
- Discover fascinating facts about local and Bavarian history
- Learn more about the story of the Munich Child
DescriptionExperience a self-guided tour game in the heart of Munich and get to know the city in an interactive way. Solve the puzzles and riddles as you help the Munich Child, the symbolic figure on the city's coat of arms, prepare for her first public appearance. Explore the Old Town at the center of Munich. Uncover Munich's history, which is still visible here at every nook and cranny. Learn first of the story of the Munich Child. Every year, a woman from Munich is allowed to slip into the role of the symbol of the Bavarian capital. Unfortunately, instead of the documents about the city, she was only given a random assortment of puzzles as an “initial test”. Help her find all the answers and historic facts so she can perform her role. See a variety of historic landmarks, venerable churches, and the most beautiful gardens of the city. On this scavenger hunt, you will explore the whole village that Munich used to be and get to know the craziest stories about downtown Munich, its residents, and their traditions.
IncludesCity exploration game One individual start code
- An individual code per group to start the tour is provided on the bookings' voucher. Please check the category 'important' on the voucher.
- A group size of up to four people is recommended. If you are more than four people, you can form more groups and start at intervals of 5 to 10 minutes
- You need to have WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger to play the city adventure game - If you are stuck, you can send „Hinweis“ to get a tip or use „überspringen“ to skip the current question. - the mentioned question in the reviews which cannot be found and answered is solved and updated.