My Guide Website?
Munich: The Beginning of Art and Culture Walking Tour
Explore the origins of art and culture in Munich with a city walking tour of Old Town. Discover the first impressions of art in the city and view the Asam Church, Jakobsplatz, Alter Hof, and more.
- Enjoy the development of Munich, from a Market to the big capital city of Bavaria
- Wonder at how this city was reconstructed from the ashes of WWII
- Get the best spots for unforgettable photos
- See iconic places like Asam Church, Jakobsplatz, and the Royal Residence
- Discover the origins of contemporary art while strolling through Old Town
DescriptionDiscover Munich's art and culture scene with a guided walking tour of the Old Town. Get up close and personal with the origins of contemporary art in the city, while viewing beautiful and iconic places such as the Theatinerkirche, Asam Church, the Royal Residence, and Hofgarten. Find out all about the first impressions of contemporary art in the city of Munich. Meet your guide in Old Town and enjoy a leisurely stroll. Ask any questions and have interesting discussions while viewing iconic places. As you walk, hear exciting stories about Munich and its history, get exclusive tips about what to do in the city, and sink deeper into the origins of art. Witness the development of the city through its architecture and artistic expressions. Enjoy many stops for unforgettable photos, and begin to understand how the city was reconstructed from the rubble of WWII.
IncludesProfessional Guide City Map
- This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€80.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today