My Guide Website?
Munich: The Inception of the Nazi Movement City Game6 Reviews
Discover Munich’s historic sights from WWII by following clues and solving puzzles on your phone via an app. Play an engaging exploration game, reenacting the role of a spy, as you walk to locations.
- Feel the cobblestones beneath your shoes as you walk through alleys
- Explore the Old Town Hall, the Hofgarten, and the Hofbräuhaus
- Explore the site of forbidden art and other lesser-known places
- Enjoy a perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Find out more about Hitler's plans to rebuild the city into a “Führerstadt”
DescriptionExplore the history of WWII in Munich on a self-guided exploration game via an app on your smartphone. Solve puzzles to unlock clues that will lead you to your next location, passing by famous sights along the way. Engage in an interactive game with your loved ones as you learn about history. Start your exploration adventure at Königsplatz and make your way around the city. See and learn about iconic WWII sights as you make your way to the final location of the game: the Old Town Hall. Solve challenges, watch the story unfold on your app, and follow the exact directions on your phone that will guide you to the next location. Best of all, explore at your own pace, pausing the game for a coffee or a meal and resuming it anytime from the location where you paused it.
IncludesCity exploration game available via an app 24/7 customer support
- After booking, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download and play the game on your phone
- You can play on your own, in a large group or in several smaller groups that compete against each other and meet at the final stop of the game
- It is recommended that each user buys a ticket for an optimal experience, although several people can share a phone
- You can play offline
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€4.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today