My Guide Website?
Munich: TimeRide GO! VR Walking Tour4 Reviews
Experience the best of both worlds: a journey back in time and futuristic virtual reality with a VR Walking tour. Discover the highlights of downtown Munich, from its founding to 1974.
- Compare the locations as they look today with those from yesteryear
- Experience a journey into the past at 8 different locations with virtual reality
- Watch the city transform through different periods, from Baroque to the 1970s
- Try a completely different kind of experience, with a VR walking tour
- Learn all the facts and histories with a local live guide
DescriptionExplore the highlights of downtown Munich on a journey from the city's founding to 1974, when Munich hosted the exciting World Cup. Walk past important stations and squares and learn all about Munich's rich history from your knowledgeable guide. Experience first-hand the city's history and how it has evolved into the Munich of today through virtual reality scenes in eight stations that take you to different eras. Use your virtual reality glasses and compare the past with the present. From the origins of the 12th-century to the 20th-century. Take a look at selected places in Munich through the ages from the founding through Baroque, Belle Époche, the ruins of National Socialism, to the 70s of the last century. Listen to insightful stories from these times that will make your experience feel even more authentic. When you take off your virtual reality glasses, you'll see the startling contrast between now and then.
IncludesLive-Guide Virtual Reality-Headset
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€29.90Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today