My Guide Website?
Munich to Nuremberg Private Guided Tour by Train
Go on an adventure in Nuremberg and explore its medieval walls, ancient castles and Gothic churches with a Private Guide. See Old Town’s highlights and visit Kaiserburg Nurnberg, St. Lorenz Church
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Nuremberg with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- See the medieval-era highlights of the Old Town
- Visit the Imperial Castle, Frauenkirche, St. Lorenz and St. Sebald
- Learn about the infamous war crime trials and WWII history
- Travel in comfort on a state of art train
DescriptionDiscover the charms of Nuremberg, a medieval city soaked in history and a prominent hub for art and culture. See the must-see sights and hidden gems of Nuremberg Old Town and take a closer look at the city’s history, from the glorious Middle Ages to the infamous Nuremberg Trials. Let us take you on an adventure! Your 8-hour tour will begin at the Munich Central Station, where you will board a fast, modern train with your Private Guide. Upon arrival in Nuremberg, you will start your adventure with a walking tour of its beautiful Old Town, where great history and architecture awaits at every turn. Take a stroll through the medieval village Handwerkerhof, enjoy its traditional atmosphere and hear the story of how the city became an important commercial hub during the Middle Ages. Follow your Private Guide along the cobblestone streets to see St. Laurence Church and take a peek inside to admire its interior artwork. Cross the Fleischbrücke - the late-Renaissance stone bridge with scenic views over the Pegnitz river, to get to the Main Market Square and see the iconic Schöner Brunnen and the Old Town Hall. Nuremberg is known for its beautiful Gothic churches, and on this tour you will have a chance to visit Frauenkirche, which houses restored scriptures and historic artwork, and St. Sebald, where you can admire amazing stained glass windows, paintings and a hefty pipe organ. We also provide tickets to the Imperial Castle of Nuremberg (Kaiserburg) - the top attraction in this city! Explore the 11th-century castle complex with a royal palace, double chapel and gardens and enjoy sweeping city views. At the end of the tour, you will have a little bit of free time to do souvenir shopping before heading back to Munich by train.
IncludesPrivate Full-Day Trip from Munich to Nuremberg Old Town All the way service of a Licensed Guide, who is fluent in the chosen language Free entry to Frauenkirche, St. Laurence and St. Sebald Regular tickets to the Imperial Castle Kaiserburg Return train tickets from Munich to Nuremberg
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information We recommend arriving at train station at least 15 minutes before the train departure, as being late may result in the tour being canceled Please note that visiting the churches during the daily, Sunday and holiday masses may be restricted, therefore tours will only take place from the outside The Imperial Castle is closed on 1 January, Shrove Tuesday, 24/25/31 December. Castle gardens are closed November to March During the tour, lunch and restaurant reservations can be arranged upon your request