My Guide Website?
Munich: Umadum Ferris Wheel Entry Ticket5 Reviews
Experience Munich from above on the Umadum Ferris wheel. Your ticket offers a ride with incredible views of the city and the chance to see the Alps in a secure gondola.
- Rise into the sky and enjoy panoramic views of the city from your gondola
- Look over Munich and the surrounding landscape to as far as the Alps
- Have fun searching for and recognizing landmarks from above the city
- Admire Munich's cityscape from a height of approximately 260-feet
- Bring food and drinks from the Talstation snack kiosk on your ride
DescriptionAscend over Munich with a ride on the Umadum Ferris wheel. Take a drink or snack (available for purchase) from the kiosk onto your gondola and relax on a calm rotation up and then down. Enjoy incredible views of the city and the surrounding landscape. Find yourself in the creative quarter of Werksviertel-Mitte where the Umadum Ferris wheel stands. Present your ticket and board your gondola. As you slowly rise above Munich, try and spot some of its landmarks. From the top, witness breathtaking panoramic views and see as far as the Alps. Prior to getting on, choose to purchase a drink (coffee, water, soft drinks, beer, wine, or sparkling wine), or a snack to take on and enjoy during your ride. The Umadum is one of Munich's tallest attractions due to its height of almost 260 feet. The name Umadum is Bavarian and means 'all around,' providing you with the classic Ferris wheel experience.
IncludesUmadum Ferris wheel entry ticket 30-minute Ferris wheel ride
- The Ferris wheel is open Tuesday to Saturday from 12:00 PM - 9:30 PM (9:30 PM is the last ride) and on Sundays from 12:00 PM - 8:30 PM (8:30 PM is the last ride) For safety reasons do not lean against the glass, doors, or swing while sitting the in the gondolas