My Guide Website?
Nuremberg Nazi Rally Grounds and Old Town Tour from Munich1 Reviews
See highlights of Nuremberg’s Old Town and visit the infamous Nazi Party Rally Grounds to learn about the darkest chapter in Germany history. Enjoy a day trip from Munich by train.
- Discover Nuremberg’s dark past with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Learn about Adolf Hitler and Nazi Party in the infamous Nazi Party Rally Grounds
- Explore the Old Town and see amazing medieval and Gothic monuments
- Visit the Palace of Justice to learn about Nuremberg Trials (9-hour option only)
- Travel by train and public transport, tickets included
DescriptionTake a train journey from Munich to Nuremberg and join a 5-Star Local Guide on the streets of the Old Town and the infamous Nazi Party Rally Grounds to see historic sites that bore witness to the rise and fall of the Nazi Party. Learn about the events and personalities that shaped the history of the Third Reich and discover the secrets of Nuremberg! Choose the 7–hour option to see the highlights of Nuremberg. For your convenience, this tour includes round-trip train tickets from Munich to Nuremberg as well as all necessary public transport tickets, so you don't have to worry about planning the itinerary yourself. Upon arrival at the Nuremberg Central Station, you will meet your Private Guide and set off on a guided walking tour of this historic city. The tour will focus on places related to Adolf Hitler, the Nazi Party and World War II. You will visit to the infamous Nazi Party Rally Grounds, where the Nazi Party organized annual mass parades from 1933 to 1939. See the monumental Congress Hall, which is the largest preserved National Socialist building and learn about Nuremberg’s role as the host of Nazi propaganda events. Another highlight will be the Old Town with its medieval and Gothic monuments, such as the Church of St. Laurence, Fleischbrücke, Frauenkirche, Schöner Brunnen, and more. Choose the 9-hour to enrich your Nuremberg experience with a visit to the Courtroom 600 in the Palace of Justice. This is where the Nuremberg Trials took place, during which many prominent German Nazi politicians and military leaders were tried for the Holocaust and other war crimes. This extended tour includes tickets to the Nuremberg Trials Memorial, so you can visit the historic courtroom and learn more about one of the most important trials of our time.
IncludesNuremberg’s Old Town, Nazi Party Rally Grounds and Palace of Justice Private Tour from Munich by Train (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language of your choice (in Nuremberg) Free admission to the Nazi Party Rally Grounds Tickets to the Nuremberg Trials Memorial at the Palace of Justice (9-hour option only) Round-trip train tickets from Munich to Nuremberg and public transport tickets in Nuremberg
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information and tickets. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Palace of Justice (Nuremberg Trials Memorial) is not included in the 7-hour option. Please double check the travel details on your train ticket and arrive on time at Munich Central Station, Bayerstraße 10A, 80335 München, Germany. The tour may be cancelled if you miss your train. Your Private Guide will meet you at Nuremberg Central Station at your estimated time of arrival. Please note that this tour requires the use of public transport (trains, trams, buses) as some of the sites are further away. For your convenience, we will provide all necessary tickets.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€514.30Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today