My Guide Website?
Oberschleißheim: Concert at the new Schleißheim Palace
"Enjoy a classical concert by professional musicians in the beautiful new Schließheim Palace in Oberschleißheim We offer you a unique and unforgettable experience."
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Munich: Street Art Bike Tour
- From Munich: Zugspitze Mountain Van Tour
- Augsburg Water Management - City Walking Tour
- Munich's Old Town by Segway 3-hour Tour
- From Munich: Neuschwanstein Castle & Linderhof Premium Tour
- Enjoy the unique flair of the new Schleißheim Palace
- Listen to fine chamber music by the great classical composers
- Classical concerts that are intense, atmospheric and close to the artists
DescriptionWhen the days grow longer again and the sun becomes strong, the new Schleissheim Palace with its exceptionally beautiful concert hall also opens its doors once more for music and pleasure. The New Schleissheim Palace on Munich's northern edge is an outstanding jewel of baroque palace architecture. For over 17 years, the world-famous Baroque Hall has been the venue for the popular concert series, which presents exciting interpretations of Baroque, Classical and Romantic music from May to September. Our concerts in the festive Great Hall offer you balanced programmes of a high standard in varied instrumentations and lively, authentic interpretation. You can hardly experience classical concerts in Munich that are so intense, atmospheric and close to the artists!
IncludesTicket in the booked category (reserved seats or open seating) Classical concert, live and unplugged Renowned ensemble and soloist performances Splendid historic venue at the new Schleißheim Palace in Oberschleißheim
- There will be one intermission of 15 minutes. Refreshments are available Please exchange your voucher for an original ticket at the box office at the venue