My Guide Website?
Private Beer Tasting and Oktoberfest Museum Tour in Munich1 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the world of Bavarian beer and Oktoberfest during an exclusive beer tasting walking tour in Munich’s old town. Sample 4-8 types of beers, including a selection of craft beers.
- Explore Munich’s beer scene with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- Sample 4-8 types of beer, including innovative craft beers brewed in Munich
- Try traditional German appetizers and hot dishes paired with beer
- Visit 2-3 beer venues and the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum
- Learn about Oktoberfest, Starkbierfest, Frühlingsfest and the local beer scene
DescriptionAs home to the annual Oktoberfest, the world’s largest beer festival, Munich is a popular destination for beer connoisseurs looking for the best Bavarian and German beer. Join a local Beer Expert on a beer tasting tour and experience the local beer scene firsthand. Learn about centuries of tradition, state-of-art brewing techniques and the passion for beer in Munich! During the 2-hour tour you will visit 2 amazing venues such as an independent brewery or a traditional Biergarten (beer garden) where tourists and locals alike can enjoy cold beer in a casual and friendly atmosphere. Your Private Guide will host a funny and educational beer tasting tour, filled with lots of facts and anecdotes about the city and the local beer scene. In addition to learning the most important information about the world-famous Oktoberfest, you will also learn about Munich’s other beer festivals, such as Starkbierfest and Frühlingsfest. During the tasting you will be served 4 different types of beer so that you can compare the characteristics and brewing methods of popular, regional and craft beers. The 3-hour tour includes a tasting experience at some of the best venues in Munich, including the historic bar adjusted to the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum. You will sample 6 different types of beer, including a special type of Märzen beer that is traditionally served at Oktoberfest. You will also enjoy tasting German appetizers that go perfectly well with beer. The guide will give you a tour of the Oktoberfest Museum, explaining in detail how a local celebration of a royal wedding became the biggest beer party in the world. Choose the 4-hour tour to get a taste of traditional German cuisine! Traditional German food, such as Weisswurst (Bavarian white sausage), goes perfectly well with local beer. During this tour you will taste 8 different types of beer and paired German delicacies. Enjoy a real German-style feast in a great company! This experience includes a visit to 2 beer venues, including the Oktoberfest Museum and 1 traditional restaurant.
IncludesPrivate Beer and Food Tasting Tour in Munich’s Old Town and Beer and Oktoberfest Museum Beer-Expert Guide with Official Munich License, who is fluent in the chosen language 4 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 2x craft beers (2-hour option) 6 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 4x craft beers and German-style appetizers (3-hour option) 8 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 5x craft beers and German-style snacks, appetizers and main dishes (4-hour option) Tickets to the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum (in 3 and 4-hour options)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information The amount of served beer is as follows: popular 0,5l, regional 0,5l, craft 0,2l Food will be served only in 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food options Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers, and hot dishes Appetizers include snacks but also simple hot starters