My Guide Website?
Private Beer Tasting Tour in Munich with Oktoberfest Museum2 Reviews
What came first - beer or Oktoberfest? Celebrate the passion for beer in Munich, the leading capital of beer! Taste and compare 4-8 Bavarian beers with optional food at the best pubs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the best pubs, bars and beer gardens in Munich’s Old Town with a Guide
- Sample 4 beers from Bavaria, including at least 2 craft beers brewed in Munich
- Try traditional beer appetizers paired with 5 beers (3-hour tour only)
- Discover the flavors of German cuisine and taste 8 unique beers (4- and 5-hour )
- Learn all about the history of brewing beer at the Oktoberfest Museum (5-hour)
DescriptionOktoberfest takes place only once a year, but Munich’s beer culture can be celebrated everyday! Join a Local Expert on this private beer tasting tour in the Old Town to learn about the world’s largest beer festival and taste the best Bavarian and German beers, including unique craft beers brewed in Munich. Discover centuries of tradition, state-of-art brewing techniques and the passion for beer in Munich! Book a 2-hour beer tasting tour to taste 4 German beers, including at least 2 original craft beers. This tour is a great way to discover Munich’s Old Town as a beer connoisseur, as you’ll have the opportunity to visit the best beer venues in town, including traditional pubs, independent breweries or Biergarten (beer gardens) where tourists and locals alike can enjoy cold beer in a casual and friendly atmosphere. Your Private Beer Expert will invite you to taste the popular Märzen beer, which is traditionally served at Oktoberfest, and compare its original flavor with different types of regional and craft beers. This fun and cultural experience will be filled with interesting facts and myths about beer ingredients and brewing methods, as well as lots of useful information about the world-famous beer festivals in Munich, such as Oktoberfest, Starkbierfest and Frühlingsfest. Book a 3-hour beer tasting tour to taste 6 German beers paired with traditional appetizers and snacks. Beer is a highly popular element of German cuisine, so it makes sense to consume it with delicious appetizers such as Weisswurst (Bavarian white sausage), Flammkuchen (a traditional bacon and onion flatbread), or Obatzda (a Bavarian cheese spread) with homemade pretzels. Experience the authentic culture of Bavaria and learn about traditional beer and food pairings from a Beer Expert. Book a 4-hour beer and food tasting tour to enjoy a feast of 8 German beers served with traditional dishes. This tour is a must-do for every foodie who wants to discover the true flavor of Munich, as you will enjoy a variety of popular, regional and craft beers with different kinds of savory and sweet dishes from the region. With your Local Guide, you will find out what food is served during Munich’s beer festivals and holidays, along with other interesting facts about German culture. Choose the 5-hour option to enjoy a beer and food tasting tour in Munich’s Old Town and visit the Oktoberfest Museum. The museum dedicated to the world’s largest beer festival is a great place to experience Oktoberfest all year around. You will learn how a medieval wedding celebration turned into an annual festival of beer, about local customs and traditions, what kind of beer and food are served, and more. You can also visit the museum’s beer tavern where authentic Oktoberfest beer is served! This option includes tasting 8 beers with food and tickets to Oktoberfest Museum.
IncludesPrivate Beer and Food Tasting Tour in Munich’s Old Town and Beer and Oktoberfest Museum Beer-Expert Guide with Official Munich License, who is fluent in the chosen language 4 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 2x craft beers (2-hour option only) 6 beers including 1x popular, 1x regional, 4x craft beers and German-style appetizers (3-hour option only) 8 beers including 1x popular, 2x regional, 5x craft beers and German-style snacks, appetizers and main dishes (4 and 5-hour options only) Tickets to the Beer and Oktoberfest Museum (5-hour option only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of tastings depends on the option selected. Tickets to Oktoberfest Museum are included only in the 5-hour option. The amount of beer served is as follows: popular 0,5l, regional 0,5l, craft 0,2l. You will visit at least 2 popular beer venues in the Old Town. Appetizers and food (if included in the selected option) will be served at 1 place only, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food options. Appetizers refer to snacks and simple hot starters. Food refers to a variety of snacks, appetizers and hot dishes. The legal drinking age in Germany is 18.