My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Jewish Museum & Jewish Quarter Guided Tour
Visit the Jewish Museum in Munich with skip-the-line tickets. Let a Private Guide introduce you to the events and personalities that shaped Jewish Munich on a guided tour of the Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to the Jewish Museum
- Join a guided tour of Munich’s Old Town with a Private Guide
- See Ohel Synagogue and St. Jacob’s Square
- Learn about Kristallnacht and the persecution of Jews during WWII
- Take advantage of private car transfers (only in 4-hour option)
DescriptionYou can now visit this state-of-the-art museum with skip-the-line tickets, but first, join our Private Guide on the streets of Munich’s Old Town to learn about the pre-war Jewish community, Kristallnacht, Karl Fiehler’s persecution of Jews, and other important aspects of the Jewish history of Munich. Your 2-hour walking tour will begin in Marienplatz, where you will find the magnificent New Town Hall, Old Town Hall and the city’s oldest church - St Peter. Follow your Private Guide along the charming streets of the Old Town to uncover the pre-war history of the local Jewish community. Hear about the places where Jews lived, worked and worshiped before the rise of the Nazi and Anti-Semetic ideology that led to the Holocaust. Take a stroll to Herzog-Max-Straße near Karlsplatz to see the Memorial Stone to the Destroyed Main Synagogue, which was vandaized by Nazis months before the Kristallnacht of 1939. See also the new Ohel Synagogue at St. Jakobs Square and learn about the revival of Munich’s Jewish community after the Second World War. At the end of the guided tour, you will get your skip-the-line tickets to the Jewish Museum, where you can see informative exhibits on the Jewish history, culture and life. The 4-hour option includes a Jewish tour of Munich’s Old Town, skip-the-line tickets to the Jewish Museum, and private car transfers. We will organize a clean, air-conditioned vehicle for a pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Munich. Take advantage of this exclusive service to easily get to the meeting point and avoid public transport.
IncludesPrivate Jewish Tour of Munich with Tickets to the Jewish Museum Licensed Munich Guide, who is fluent in your chosen language Skip-the-line tickets Jewish Museum Lots of information about the Jewish history Car transfers with a pickup and drop-off (4-hour tour)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. Please note that the guide will not accompany you inside the Jewish Museum. We provide skip-the-line tickets only. The 4-hour tour includes a 1-hour transfer time between the meeting point and your accommodation in Munich. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the location of your accommodation.