My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Nymphenburg Palace Guided Tour with Transfers3 Reviews
Discover secrets of Bavaria's baroque pearl, the majestic Nymphenburg Palace with a licensed guide. Immerse yourself in Bavarian heritage and visit the Carriage Museum with an optional private car transfer.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Munich:If youʻre booking your trip to Munich last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Nymphenburg Palace with 5-Stars Private Guide
- Admire the palace’s grand architecture, expensive interiors and gardens
- See the beautiful carriages in Marstallmuseum (Carriage Museum)
- Enjoy leisurely time in the Gardens and visit the Museum of Man and Nature (5H)
- Car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation (3H and 5H)
DescriptionFollow the footsteps of the Bavarian royalty on a guided tour of the Nymphenburg Palace, one of the largest Baroque palaces in Europe. Get inspired by its rich history and grand architecture and explore the lavish interiors, art collection and the Carriage Museum with an Expert Guide and Skip-the-Line Tickets. Experience the charm of the “Castle of the Nymph”! Book a 2-hour private tour of the Nymphenburg Palace. After meeting your Professional Guide at a nearby meeting point, you will make your way through a fabulous garden to the palace entrance, where you will skip the lines. Step inside the 17th-century summer residence to discover the spirit of Baroque and hear the love story behind its ornate design. See highlights such as the Max Emanuel's Great Gallery of Beauties, Coat of Arms Chamber, North and South Galleries, the Chinese Lacquer Cabinet, Queen’s Apartment and the beautiful Palace Chapel. Each room is like a box of prized jewels, featuring stunning ceiling frescos, historical paintings, antique tapestry, original furniture and other treasures that testify to the aesthetics and power of the House of Wittelsbach. As part of the guided tour you will also visit the Carriage Museum (Marstallmuseum), which documents 300 years of princely coach building, travel and equestrian culture through a display of the world’s largest collections of representative coaches and sleighs, including the stunning Coronation Coach of Emperor Karl VII. Choose the 3-hour option to book a 2-hour guided tour and an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer between your accommodation and the Nymphenburg Palace. We will organize a private driver and a clean, air-conditioned vehicle exclusively for your group. The service of private car transfers includes pickup and drop-off at your hotel or accommodation in Munich, making it the easiest and most convenient way to visit the Nymphenburg Palace, which is located just a few kilometers from the city. Choose the 5-hour option to enjoy additional 2 hours of free time at the Nymphenburg Palace and its attractions. With the convenience of a 1-hour round-trip transfer by private car and a 2-hour guided tour of the palace (including the Carriage Museum), you can spend 2 hours exploring the Versailles-inspired palace gardens and the Museum of Man and Nature (tickets included) on your own. It is an excellent museum where you can learn about natural history through informative exhibits on the dynamics of our earth, minerals, human origins and so much more. We recommend this family-friendly experience to all curious adults and children!
IncludesPrivate Guided Tour of Nymphenburg Palace (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the chosen language Guided tour and skip-the-line tickets to Nymphenburg Palace and Carriage Museum Entrance tickets to the Museum of Man and Nature (5-hour optons only) Private car transfers with pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Munich (3- and 5-hour options only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. With skip-the-line tickets to Nymphenburg Palace you can skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance. The 5-hour itinerary includes private car transfers (1-hour), a guided tour of Nymphenburg Palace (2-hour), and 1,5-hour free time (without the guide) to freely explore the palace gardens and the Museum of Man and Nature. The 3- and 5-hour options include an estimated 1-hour round-trip transfer from the accommodation address provided when booking.Transfer time can take longer or shorter depending on the distance and traffic. We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a 5-people tour to take advantage of a larger vehicle.