Tour of Munich with Bavaria Film Studios Tour Ticket68 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Munich and its fascinating film studios. See spectacular film technology and the role it has played in German and international film history. Learn about the development of the film district and see the homes of its stars.
- Visit the fascinating Bavaria Filmstadt
- Learn fascinating facts from your tour guide
- Discover the most beautiful sights of the city
- Learn about the long history of the film district
- Wander through one of the biggest film production complexes in Europe
- See the production of famous film and TV hits at close hand
- Enter a world of limitless possibilities
- Discover decades of German and international film history
DescriptionDiscover beautiful Munich on this round tour of the city. See the Marienplatz with its famous Glockenspiel, or the Pinakotheks with their renowned art collections. Afterwards, you'll visit Geiselgasteig, where the Bavarian film studios are located. You're sure to find the spectacular film technologies on display fascinating, and the history of German and international film, in which these studios have played a big part, extremely interesting. Get to know the long tradition of the film district and catch glimpses of the lives of its stars. Walk through one of Europe's biggest film production centers, where filming goes on every single day. Discover the production history of famous films and TV series: dive into a world of unlimited possibilities.
IncludesTour guide Tour through the Bavaria Film Studios Other attractions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now