Wicked Munich: Witches, Criminals and Executioners35 Reviews
Explore the dark history of Munich by visiting mysterious and legendary locations in the city center. Meet devils, heretics and the damned while listening to their stories from your expert guide.
- Discover the mysterious side of Munich by visiting the places that once bred fear
- Meet the lost souls of witches, executioners and whores
- Learn more about the dishonest jobs of the middle ages
- Listen to the dark secrets of the city
DescriptionExperience the uncanny side of Munich on a walking tour of the southern old town. Meet the dishonest figures of the city, who with dirty hands remained on the fringes of society. Go back in time to when death was part of the everyday. Stroll through the lively Angers quarter to see the famous Viktualienmarkt and Hackenviertel with the Hofstatt. Meet shady characters, from hangmen to witches. Learn where the grave-digger shouldered his spade, where ravens circled, and where executioners whipped their hatchets. See remains of the rogue rabble that made the streets unsafe, when the good citizens retired for the night. Visit cursed places, and learn of the scary events that took place there. Walk from Frauenkiche to the Sendlinger Tor, criss-crossing the Hackenviertel.
Includes1.5-hour tour Experienced tour guide Small gift from the tour
- This tour is only available in German language
- Due to the gruesome details, this tour is recommend for children aged 12 and above
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now