Munich 2.5-Hour Segway Tour
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Ride to Königsplatz, the center of cultural life in Munich
- Visit the famous Marienplatz
- See the Pinakothek Museums
- Be enchanted by the English Garden
- Visit the State Chancellery
- Discover the Hofgarten
- Drive around Max-Joseph-Platz
- Admire the magnificent Odeonsplatz
DescriptionA 30-minute training session takes place before you set off on the tour. Make the most of this 2.5-hour Segway tour of Munich to relax after an eventful day in the city or at work. Enjoy the fun experience of riding a Segway and discover Munich’s most beautiful places from a new perspective. Your experienced tour guide will help you get used to the Segway and how to control it. After a short introduction, you will set off on the tour of the city. The tour takes you past Königsplatz, the Pinakothek Museums, Odeonsplatz, and the old town. Your guide will introduce you to the most interesting sights in Munich and even true Munich experts will learn a lot.
IncludesSegway rental Introduction and Instructions on how to ride the Segway Professional tour guide Insurance Drinks Food Gratuities (optional)
- The tour takes place rain or shine, except for extremely inclement weather. Please dress accordingly
- In accordance with German law, all participants must hold, at least, a moped driver's license
- Participants must be at least 15 years old to take part. Minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have an adult complete the insurance paperwork
- Participants must weigh between 100 pounds (45 kilos) and 250 pounds (115 kilos)
- We require one credit card, per party, to remain on file for the duration of the tour. Please ensure that one member of your party brings a Visa or Mastercard to remain on file while on tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Salzburg Full-Day Tour from Munich
This full-day excursion begins with a train journey from Munich to Salzburg with some stunning views along the way. You’ll explore Salzburg on a 2.5-hour guided walking241 ReviewsFrom €48.00
Highlights of the Old Town Tour
Discover the most important places in the Old Town of Munich on a journey from the origins of the city to the present day.1 ReviewsFrom €15.00
Deutsches TheaterFrottmaning, Munich
Deutsches Theater is the biggest theatre in Munich with a total capacity of 1.600 seats. It offers 300 performances a year.............
Tour of Munich with Bavaria Film Studios Tour Ticket
Discover the beauty of Munich and its fascinating film studios. See spectacular film technology and the role it has played in German and international film history. Learn47 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Lollihop is the Bavaria’s largest indoor children’s play park situated in Munich`s district Aubing. It doesn`t matter what weather it is and any time of year the chil
Classical Concert Recital in Max-Joseph-Hall
A 2-hour chamber concert featuring members of Munich's philharmonic orchestra. This unique performance will be housed within Max-Joseph-Hall, which itself oozes characterFrom €50.00