Munich by Bicycle: Custom Bike Tours for Groups
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the famous sights in Munich by bicycle
- See the State Opera and the Theatine Church
- Explore the courtyards of the Residenz
- See Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt, and the Hofgarten
- Marvel at the beautiful English Garden
- Cycle along the Isar River
DescriptionMunich’s most beautiful locations are best explored by bike. You will be provided with a bicycle and you can decide the pace of the tour yourself. Along the way you will see the State Opera and the Theatine Church. Cycle through the courtyards of the Residenz to Schwabing and on through the English Garden. With your tour guide you will also discover the Wittelsbach residence, the most beautiful church in Munich, Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt, the Hofgarten, and much more. You will then ride along the Isar River back to the historical center. You can take a break in the shaded beer garden at the Chinese Tower, enjoy a snack in the English Garden, or visit a museum. Whether for school groups or tour groups for seniors – there is a perfect city tour for every need.
IncludesBicycle rental (children’s bikes/bikes with child seat available on request) Tour guide Entrance fees Food and drinks
- You can decide the start time of the tour. Tours are also available for groups of up to 20 participants. The basic rate for up to 8 participants is EUR 209; each additional person is EUR 25. The bicycles are city bikes with a low-step frame and 3 gears, which are suitable for all ages. Rickshaws can be hired at an additional cost for participants with disabilities or those who do not want to ride a bicycle. Tour length: Approximately 15 kilometers Tours take places in all weather conditions. The tour guide will provide raincoats if necessary.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Dachau Memorial Site Half-Day Tour from Munich
Visit the memorial site at Dachau on a half-day tour from Munich. Take time to reflect on the terrible events that took place here.342 ReviewsFrom €28.00
Day-Trip to the Royal Palace of Herrenchiemsee
Travel from from Munich to the Chiemsee: the largest Bavarian lake, and take a boat ride to the fine sights at the island of Herreninsel. See where the Bavarian dukes and3 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Karlstor (Stachus)City-Centre, Munich
The Karlstor which is also known as Stachus, especially among the Munich residents can be found between the central station and the Marienplatz. The gate itself marks the
Heimstettener SeeFeldkirchen, Munich
In the eastern outskirts of Munich you will find Heimstetterner See a very popular querry pond, with a size of about 11 ha and a depth of 10 meters.............
Museum BrandhorstMaxvorstadt, Munich
The Museum Brandhorst, is a new new addition to Munichs museum scene. In conjunction with the collection of the Pinakothek der Moderne, the multifaceted profile of modern
Munich Christmas Markets and Christmas Village 2-Hour Tour
Celebrate the Christmas season in a traditional German style on this 2-hour tour of the Christmas markets in Munich. Explore the medieval Old Town as it is transformed in4 ReviewsFrom €18.00