Munich by Bicycle: Custom Bike Tours for Groups
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the famous sights in Munich by bicycle
- See the State Opera and the Theatine Church
- Explore the courtyards of the Residenz
- See Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt, and the Hofgarten
- Marvel at the beautiful English Garden
- Cycle along the Isar River
DescriptionMunich’s most beautiful locations are best explored by bike. You will be provided with a bicycle and you can decide the pace of the tour yourself. Along the way you will see the State Opera and the Theatine Church. Cycle through the courtyards of the Residenz to Schwabing and on through the English Garden. With your tour guide you will also discover the Wittelsbach residence, the most beautiful church in Munich, Marienplatz, Viktualienmarkt, the Hofgarten, and much more. You will then ride along the Isar River back to the historical center. You can take a break in the shaded beer garden at the Chinese Tower, enjoy a snack in the English Garden, or visit a museum. Whether for school groups or tour groups for seniors – there is a perfect city tour for every need.
IncludesBicycle rental (children’s bikes/bikes with child seat available on request) Tour guide Entrance fees Food and drinks
- You can decide the start time of the tour. Tours are also available for groups of up to 20 participants. The basic rate for up to 8 participants is EUR 209; each additional person is EUR 25. The bicycles are city bikes with a low-step frame and 3 gears, which are suitable for all ages. Rickshaws can be hired at an additional cost for participants with disabilities or those who do not want to ride a bicycle. Tour length: Approximately 15 kilometers Tours take places in all weather conditions. The tour guide will provide raincoats if necessary.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
Bayerische Volkssternwarte MuenchenAu-Haidhausen, Munich
Bayerische Volkssternwarte Muenchen is one of the biggest public observatories in Germany. It is located in Munich's district Haidhausen.............
Gala Concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre
Experience a concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre in Munich, one of the most beautiful and important Rococo theaters in Europe. Enjoy an evening of classical music performed5 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Secrets of the City Interactive Discovery Game Tour
Explore the beautiful city of Munich and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game. Stroll around while solving a trail of mysterious ridd2 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Filmcasino situated in Munich's city centre is a cinema which offers a diversified programme.............
Private Walking Tour
A guided, walking tour in which you will see both ancient and modern Munich in one package. You can experience the highlights of this Bavarian gem, whilst learning aboutFrom €268.00
The famous theatre Marstall is situated in the outbuilding of the Residenz in Munich's city centre.............