Grand Hop-On Hop-Off Double-Decker Bus Tour
Are you a business owner in Munich?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Munich.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Get on and off the bus as often as you want and explore Munich at your own pace
- Enjoy the exciting and informative live commentary on board the double-decker bus
- Explore the highlights of Munich including Marienplatz, the Pinatheken, and Karlsplatz
- Discover the history of the city
- See Odeonsplatz and the famous Hofbräuhaus
- Enjoy shopping at the Viktualienmarkt
- Explore the fantastic castles and their gardens
DescriptionJump on the blue open-top double-decker bus and experience a hop-on hop-off tour through the beautiful city of Munich. Get on and off the bus as often as you want and explore the sights in the city on your own. Alternatively, you can stay in the bus to enjoy the view and listen to the informative live commentary. On the tour you’ll see the scenic Odeonsplatz and the interesting architecture of the Pinakotheken, home to numerous works of art. Head pass Marienplatz and discover the famous Viktualienmarkt with it delicacies as well as the famous Hofbräuhaus. Get off at Karlsplatz and stroll through the pedestrian zone and shopping arcade. Explore the fantastic castles and their gardens, and discover the history of Munich.
Includes24- or 48-hour hop-on hop-off ticket Commentary in English and German Pick-up and drop-off Food and drinks Admission to the attractions
- The ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours. If you don't hop on or off, the entire route takes about 2.5 hours. Buses come every 20 minutes daily to stops 1-6. Buses come every 60 minutes daily to stops 7-10. Schedule is subject to seasonal changes in summer and winter. Bus stops: Munich Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) Pinakotheken Odeonsplatz Max-Joseph-Platz Marienplatz Karlsplatz Nymphenburg Palace Olympia Park Schwabing/Siegestor
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
City Highlights and Beer Garden Walking Tour
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the downtown area of Munich and learn about the rich history of the famous Wittlesbach family, admire the baroque architecture, and stopFrom €199.00
Size Matters Beer Tour Munich
Munich is the Beer Capital of the World! Renowned for its giant Beers, massive bratwurst, huge pretzels, snazzy lederhosen, and sexy dirndls! Enjoy a fun and exciting ni6 ReviewsFrom €23.00
Munich Oktoberfest All-Inclusive Tour
Take part in one of Europe's most famous festivals on an all-inclusive tour of Munich's Oktoberfest and learn the rich history of beer and brewing in the city. Skip the lFrom €199.00
Munich Bike Tour
See the best of the Bavarian capital city by bike and you will agree there is no better way to visit Munich than on two wheels. Effortlessly pedal across the city and finFrom €32.00
Bayerische Volkssternwarte MuenchenAu-Haidhausen, Munich
Bayerische Volkssternwarte Muenchen is one of the biggest public observatories in Germany. It is located in Munich's district Haidhausen.............
Gala Concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre
Experience a concert in the Cuvilliés Theatre in Munich, one of the most beautiful and important Rococo theaters in Europe. Enjoy an evening of classical music performed5 ReviewsFrom €77.00
Secrets of the City Interactive Discovery Game Tour
Explore the beautiful city of Munich and have fun at the same time on this interactive, self-guided discovery game. Stroll around while solving a trail of mysterious ridd2 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Filmcasino situated in Munich's city centre is a cinema which offers a diversified programme.............
Private Walking Tour
A guided, walking tour in which you will see both ancient and modern Munich in one package. You can experience the highlights of this Bavarian gem, whilst learning aboutFrom €268.00
The famous theatre Marstall is situated in the outbuilding of the Residenz in Munich's city centre.............